Keep up with the latest technologies and product advances right at your desktop! These online podcasts, sponsored by Pentek, cover data acquisition, digital signal processing and software radio hot topics.
RFSoC enabling radar/electronic warfare systems
- The insatiable need for bandwidth and data from military radar and electronic warfare systems is continuing to put pressure on embedded signal processing designers to deliver innovation at the board and chip level.
Leveraging New Embedded Systems Standards for EW, SIGINT, and Radar Applications
- As enemy threats become more complicated and sophisticated, there is within the Department of Defense (DoD) a demand for advanced RF and microwave solutions to counter those threats. Spectrum dominance, electronic warfare (EW), radar upgrades, and other sensor applications require system designers to leverage multifunction, multi-platform systems while also reducing size, weight, and power (SWaP) throughout these systems.
Cognitive radio, spectrum management, SDR tech development (MES)
- Cognitive radio and spectrum management continue to drive innovation among military communication system designers to enable more capability and faster decision making for warfighters. Efficient spectrum management is becoming especially important as the spectrum gets more crowded and as the U.S.Department of Defense is considering naming the spectrum as another warfare domain like cyber.
Open standards for the Department of Defense (MES)
- The Department of Defense (DoD) continues to embrace open architecture designs and open standards to enable more commonality in military sensor systems, vehicle electronics, radar, electronic warfare, and others. This was quite evident during the Embedded Tech Trends (ETT) conference last week in Austin, Texas, where representatives of the Navy and Air Force updated the attendees on updates to standard initiatives such as Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) and Hardware Open Systems Technology (HOST).
Pentek, Inc. • One Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458, USA
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900 • Fax: +1 (201) 818-5904 • Map + Directions
• Copyright © 2018 Pentek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.