With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5353. Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5353 Quad 200 MHz, 16-bit A/Ds, 4/2-Channel DDC - 3U VPX
Not recommended for new designs. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- Built-in Beamformer supports multiboard systems
- Programmable Power Meter and Threshold Detector per channel
- Four 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- 2 or 4 Channels of DDC
- Independent 32-bit DDC tuning for all channels
- DDC decimation range from 2 to 256 or from 2 to 65536
- Independent decimation factors for each channel
- Default filters offer 0.2 dB ripple and 100 dB rejection
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimode synchronization
- 3U VPX form factor with ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.
Pentek, Inc. • One Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458, USA
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900 • Fax: +1 (201) 818-5904 • Map + Directions
• Copyright © 2017 Pentek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.