With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5331.|
Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5331 16-Channel Multiband Digital Receiver and A/D - 3U VPX
This product is no longer available. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- Complete software radio interface solution for 3U VPX systems
- Supports Gigabit Serial Fabrics including PCI Express, Serial RapidIO and Xilinx Aurora
- Two 80 or 105 MHz, 14-bit A/D converters
- 16 channels of multiband digital downconverters
- 5 kHz to 10 MHz output bandwidth for fs = 100 MHz
- 250 MHz input bandwidth
- Ideal for IF sampling
- User-configurable Xilinx Virtex-II FPGA
- Custom FPGA I/O through the P4 PMC connector
- Bypass path allows direct capture of A/D data
- LVDS clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- 16 pairs of LVDS connections to the Virtex-II Pro FPGA for custom I/O
- Compatible with several VITA standards including:
VITA-46 (VPX Baseline Standard) VITA-48 (VPX REDI)
VITA-65 (OpenVPX System Specification)
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.