Multiband High-Speed Real-Time Recording & Playback System Offers Flexibility and Performance
High-Speed Real-Time Recording System Model 2706
- 1600 MB/sec real-time sustained recording rate
- 200 MHz, 16-bit A/Ds with multichannel synchronization
- Captures IF signal frequencies up to 700 MHz
- Records signal bandwidths from 1 kHz to 80 MHz
- Complete Intel® Core i7® Windows® 7 workstation
- Optional digital downconverters & upconverters
- Optional GPS time stamping
- Up to 20 Terabytes of hot-swap RAID storage
- Windows NTFS file format allows immediate access to data for Windows applications
- Easy-to-use SystemFlow® Record/Playback Control Panel
- Complete GUI (graphical user interface) with Signal Viewer analysis tool
- Virtual oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
Ideal for communications, radar, wireless, SIGINT & SATCOM
The High-Speed Real-Time Recording System Model 2706 includes COTS components tailored to your application. These flexible, customer-selectable features include: A/D channel count, DDC capabilities, D/A and DUC resources for the real-time reproduction of recorded signals, storage drive capacity and GPS time stamping and positioning.
High-Speed Real-Time Recording System Model 2706 Signal Viewer
The High-Speed Real-Time Recording System Model 2706 is easy to use with its SystemFlow® recording software package: a GUI (graphical user interface) provides a control panel with intuitive resources to set up system parameters; a powerful Signal Viewer includes two companion analysis tools, a virtual oscilloscope and a virtual spectrum analyzer to monitor the recording session.
To view the datasheet and related technical documentation for the Model 2706, click here.
For pricing and additional information, please contact:
Mario Schiavone at +1 (201) 818-5900 x229
or email email@example.com