With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5341. Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5341 Dual Digital Up/Downconverter with Virtex-II Pro FPGA - 3U VPX
This product is no longer available. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- Complete software radio interface solution for 3U VPX systems
- Supports Gigabit Serial Fabrics including PCI Express, Serial RapidIO and Xilinx Aurora
- Two 125 MHz 14-bit A/Ds
- Four digital downconverters
- One digital upconverter
- Two 500 MHz 16-bit D/As
- 512 MB of DDR SDRAM
- Xilinx Virtex-II Pro FPGA
- Up to 1.28 seconds of delay or data capture at 100 MHz
- Dual timing buses for independent input and output clock rates
- LVDS clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- 32 pairs of LVDS connections to the Virtex-II Pro FPGA for custom I/O on P4
- Compatible with several VITA standards including:
VITA-46 (VPX Baseline Standard) VITA-48 (VPX REDI)
VITA-65 (OpenVPX System Specification)
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.
Pentek, Inc. • One Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458, USA
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900 • Fax: +1 (201) 818-5904 • Map + Directions
• Copyright © 2017 Pentek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.