With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5351. Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5351 Quad 200 MHz, 16-Bit A/D, 256-Channel DDC - 3U VPX
Not recommended for new designs. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- 256 DDC channels
- Four 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Independent tuning for each channel and decimation for each bank
- DDC decimation from 128 to 1024 in steps of 64
- User-programmable 18-bit FIR filter coefficients
- Default filters offer 0.2 dB ripple and 100 dB rejection
- Each bank independently selects one of four A/Ds
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- 3U VPX form factor with ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.
Pentek, Inc. • One Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458, USA
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900 • Fax: +1 (201) 818-5904 • Map + Directions
• Copyright © 2017 Pentek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.