With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5356.|
Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5356 Dual 400 MHz A/D and 800 MHz D/A with Virtex-5 FPGA - 3U VPX
Not recommended for new designs. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- Complete software radio interface solution for 3U VPX systems
- Supports Gigabit Serial Fabrics including PCI
Express, Serial RapidIO and Xilinx Aurora
- Two 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds
- One DUC (Digital Upconverter)
- Two 800 MHz, 16-bit D/As
- Up to 1 GB of DDR2 SDRAM
- Two Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGAs
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- 32 pairs of LVDS connections to the Virtex-5 FPGAs for custom I/O
- 3U VPX form factor provides a compact, rugged platform
- Compatible with several VITA standards including:
VITA-46 (VPX Baseline Standard) VITA-48 (VPX REDI)
VITA-65 (OpenVPX System Specification)
- Ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.