With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 5342.|
Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 5342 4-Channel A/D, 1-Channel D/A with Virtex-4 FPGAs - 3U VPX
Not recommended for new designs. Contact Pentek for more information.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- Complete software radio interface solution for 3U VPX systems
- Supports Gigabit Serial Fabrics including PCI Express, Serial RapidIO and Xilinx Aurora
- Four 125 MHz 14-bit A/Ds
- One digital downconverters
- One 500 MHz 16-bit D/A
- Two Xilinx Virtex-4 FPGAs
- Up to 768 MB of DDR2 SDRAM
- LVDS clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- Optional factory-installed IP Cores available
- Up to 32 pairs of LVDS connections to the Virtex-5
FPGAs for custom I/O
- 3U VPX form factor provides a compact, rugged platform
- Compatible with several VITA standards including:
VITA-46 (VPX Baseline Standard) VITA-48 (VPX REDI)
VITA-65 (OpenVPX System Specification)
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.