With YourPentek, you can be notified when new documentation and other updated product information is available for the Model 4954-430. Please login or register to manage your profile.
Model 4954-430 GateFlow 256-Channel Narrowband Digital Downconverter
This IP Core is no longer available for individual purchase. It is available installed in Pentek Models 7140, 7240, 7340 and 7640.
Life Cycle Management
Ordering & Warranty
- IP Core only installed on Pentek FPGA board-level products
- 256 channels of narrowband digital downconverter (DDC)
- Extremely high channel-to-FPGA resource ratio
- Programmable number of individually tunable output channels up to 256
- Supports Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro and Virtex-4 FPGAs
- 16-bit input data
- 16-bit complex output data
- Input data rate up to 185 MHz
- 256 fully programmable NCOs with 32-bit frequency tuning resolution
- Programmable decimation settings of 1024 to 9984 in steps of 256
- User-programmable 18-bit second stage FIR filter coefficients
- Default FIR coefficients provided for all possible decimations
- 75 dB stopband attenuation and 0.4 dB passband ripple with default filter coefficients
Hardware and Software Manuals - ( top )
Please note that some hardware and software manuals are used for more than one Pentek product. Although the model numbers given in the description of each manual below may vary, these manuals are all used for the product described on this web page.
Pentek, Inc. • One Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458, USA
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900 • Fax: +1 (201) 818-5904 • Map + Directions
• Copyright © 2017 Pentek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.