2-Channel 10 Gigabit Ethernet Rack-mount Recorder
- Records 10 Gigabit Ethernet streams
- 1 or 2 channels
- TCP and UDP protocols
- Copper or optical 10 GbE interfaces
- Aggregate recording rates to 2 GB/sec
- 4U or 5U 19 inch industrial rack-mount PC server chassis
- Windows® 7 Professional workstation with a high-performance Intel® CoreTM i7
- Up to 20 terabytes of storage to NTFS RAID disk array
- RAID levels of 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and 50
- SystemFlow® GUI virtual instrumentation panel for fast, intuitive operation
- C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
- File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
- Optional GPS time and position stamping
Model 2715 General Information
The Talon® RTS 2715 is a complete turnkey recording system for storing one or two 10 gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) streams. It is ideal for capturing any type of streaming sources including live transfers from sensors or data from other computers and supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
Using highly-optimized disk storage technology, the system achieves aggregate recording rates up to 2 GB/sec.
Two rear panel SFP+ LC connectors for 850 nm multi-mode or single-mode fibre cables, or CX4 connectors for copper twinax cables accommodate all popular 10 GbE interfaces.
Optional GPS time and position stamping accurately identifies each record in the file header.
The RTS 2715 includes the SystemFlow® recording software. SystemFlow features a Windows-based GUI that provides a simple and intuitive means to configure and control the system. Custom configurations can be stored as profiles and later loaded as needed, allowing the user to select preconfigured settings with a single click.
Built on a server-class Windows 7 Professional workstation, the RTS 2715 allows the user to install post-processing and analysis tools to operate on the recorded data.
The RTS 2715 records data to the native NTFS file system, providing immediate access to the recorded data. Data can be off-loaded via two gigabit Ethernet ports or six USB 2.0 ports. Additionally, data can be copied to optical disk, using the 8X double layer DVD±R/RW drive.
The RTS 2715 is configured in a 4U or 5U 19" rack-mountable chassis, with hot-swap data drives, front panel USB ports and I/O connectors on the rear panel.
Systems are scalable to accommodate multiple chassis to increase channel counts and aggregate data rates.
All recorder chassis are connected via Ethernet and can be controlled from a single GUI either locally or from a remote PC.
Multiple RAID levels, including 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and 50, provide a choice for the required level of redundancy. Up to 24 front-panel removable SATA drives are optionally available, allowing up to 20 terabytes of real-time data storage space in a single chassis.
For more information and a price quotation on the Model 2715, click here.