We're always on the look out for talented people!
Pentek is a fast growing company seeking motivated, competent individuals to join us and be a part of our continuous growth. Exciting technology combined with a friendly working environment, competitive salaries and full benefits make Pentek the place for a career to take off!
The positions currently available are situated at our office in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey in the USA [Map]. Feel free to send us your resume even if no position fitting your profile is available. Please apply by using our resume submission form.
Pentek is a major manufacturer of board level products for aerospace and defense programs based on VME, cPCI, PCIe and VPX embedded system standards. As a key supplier to prime contractors and systems integrators around the world, Pentek leads the industry in high-performance solutions for radar, communications, electronic warfare and signals intelligence application systems. Pentek also offers complete data acquisition and recording systems based on the same technology.
Pentek is a highly engineering focused company, ensuring success for customers by understanding their requirements, proposing the best technical solution, and supporting them during system development.
Pentek is looking for a high energy Sales Engineer to support the Director of Sales and Regional Sales Manager by performing the following activities:
- Contacting prospective customers
- Obtaining technical details of each customer's application requirements
- Generating new customer price and delivery quotations
- Following up with customers, sales representatives and sales distributors on existing quotes
- Working with customer purchasing departments to help secure customer purchase orders
- Working with various internal departments within Pentek to help ensure that all of Pentek's sales tools and sales materials are kept current
This candidate should be comfortable communicating at a technical level with Engineers, Program Managers, Purchasing Agents, Purchasing Expediters, Sales Representatives, Sales Distributors and others. The ability to effectively and efficiently communicate internally within Pentek between departments like Manufacturing, Product Management, Customer Service, Marketing and Engineering is essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent follow-through capabilities, and have both the aptitude and the education to understand the technical challenges associated with High Speed Data Acquisition and Software Defined Radio applications. Prior sales engineering experience within the embedded systems market is desired. Any prior experience with High Speed Data Recording applications is a plus.
Pentek offers an exciting and dynamic work environment in a stable, growing company offering an excellent starting salary, medical and dental benefits, life insurance and a company matching 401(k) plan.
The ideal candidates should have 3 to 5 years experience in troubleshooting microprocessor-based systems. Must have a strong understanding of microprocessor and digital theory. Also, the capability to troubleshoot to the component level utilizing advanced test equipment and have good computer skills. Full benefit package.
Ace Embedded, Pentek's Mid-Atlantic representative, is looking for a Sales Account Manager in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The position focuses on achieving aggressive business goals by selling our principals' high-technology products used in Radar, SIGINT, EW, Communications, Software Radio, C4ISR, etc. The Sales Account Manager must be able to understand the customer's technical requirements as well as have the ability to ensure that the companies we represent are well positioned to provide effective solutions.
- Manage and develop current customer relationships including existing programs and new business.
- Identify and develop new customer relationships within the region.
- Create and deliver presentations on all the technology based products that Ace Embedded represents.
- Create and implement a strategic territory sales plan.
- Develop, manage, and report on the sales pipeline within the territory.
- Build and maintain a multi-year forecast.
- Provide accurate monthly booking forecasts.
- Work with our partners to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of products, services, and processes.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- History of extensive and consistent ability to develop, manage and close a pipeline.
- Have strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer system requirements and business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary include account planning with an extended team, calling all levels of a customer's organization and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- The candidate should have a proven track record of developing strategies to capture business in the military/government market.
- The candidate must have the marketing and sales skills necessary to be a strong contributor to the team's performance in the achievement of annual revenue goals.
- Resourceful and rapid learning abilities to achieve breadth to perform duties on his/her own.
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of success in a sales position preferred.
Please submit all resumes and correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ace Embedded is a premier Manufactures' Sales Representative organization that specializes in high-performance, real-time, embedded technologies. The products represented by Ace Embedded typically solve the customer's critical design issues identified in today's challenging system requirements. The success of Ace Embedded is directly related to our ability to understand the customer's applications along with our knowledge of how to solve complex multiprocessing and I/O problems.
Ace Embedded has an opportunity available for a Mid-Senior Level Sales Account Manager to join our top-rated sales team in the mid-Atlantic region. We are looking for an energetic candidate with a proven track record to focus on Key/Target accounts primarily in the Mil/Aero Defense market. (All customer accounts are located in MD, VA and DC) http://www.aceembedded.com/
If Pentek sounds like the place for you or if you have any questions please phone or email our human resource department:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
One Park Way
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Tel: +1 (201) 818-5900
Fax: +1 (201) 818-5692